i need help?

I have been trying to concieve for about 6 months now i have irregular periods but i just finished my monthly yesterday i know tmi, my cycle is usually 35-42 days does anyone have any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have very irregular periods too (I'll go months without one) so it's hard to know when I'm ovulating. For someone like me, the ovulation tests were useless. Have you seen your doctor? If you've been trying for six months, it might be time to make an appointment to make sure nothing is wrong. I eventually learned that my irregular periods are due to PCOS. (After 2 years of trying, I now have a wonderful, healthy and happy 1yo boy!)
    Mandarina23

Answer by Mandarina23 at 5:07 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I would recomment taking an ovulation test to catch your LH surge and also stay laying down after intercourse for about 20 min with you hips elevated
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 1:18 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Okay, I have always had irregular periods, but ended up pregnant twice within a year and half time frame. But now that I am older, my husband and I have been trying for 7 years now and nothing. So, I would suggest that you go see you doctor, and find out if there is anything wrong. So, just because you have irregular periods, doesn't mean you can't conceive.

good luck

Ks_mom94

Answer by Ks_mom94 at 5:17 PM on May. 7, 2009

• every time i've mentioned something like this to my husband (about myself of course) he says the solution is always the same : have sex every day and you'll never miss the days you ovulate...have sex every day and your bound to get lucky...lol...maybe tmi...but thats kind of a typical guy answer right?
    Cutie_Hijabi

Answer by Cutie_Hijabi at 9:45 PM on May. 7, 2009