what show does your kid watch that bugs you?

What kid show really bugs you

teenmom2twins

Asked by teenmom2twins at 1:30 AM on May. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• she accidently saw an episode of barney once..i can't stand barney my lil brother loved him and watched him all the time, and ever since then if she sees it coming on she freaks out when i change the channel. and honestly i like the little mermaid but that was my lil sis' fave and she watched it so often i hadn't seen the movie in about 13 years before dd saw it but could still recite the whole thing
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:32 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Freaking Kim Possible and sponge bob! Spongebob used to be popular but the kids that I nanny know EVERY episode word....for.....word....... Im not exadurating.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:32 AM on May. 7, 2009

• and poggle or whatever those stupid movies are
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:33 AM on May. 7, 2009

• i hate the show jimmy nutron and the fairly odd parents
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 1:34 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Yo Gabba Gabba. We don't watch it in my house. It will come on and Gracie will say "watch gabba gabba?" I just look at her and she says no gabba.. lol She knows I won't watch it.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:35 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I cant stand wonderpets... the sing toooooooooooo much
    teenmom2twins

Answer by teenmom2twins at 1:42 AM on May. 7, 2009

• In the Freekin god damned mother truckin night garden!!!!!!!!

Icpjuggalette

Answer by Icpjuggalette at 1:48 AM on May. 7, 2009

• i absolutely HATE Lazytown and Yo Gabba Gabba. I hate the fake looking puppets they are creepy and its painful to watch. Ewww and i hate Imagination Movers. its like too corny it makes me cringe. i will watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Handy Manny or LIttle Einsteins or Backyardigans. I love spongebob except when it repeats a million times. i like iCarly too. but i will not watch anything (or let the kids i babysit watch anything) with puppets.
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:50 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I can't stand Sponge Bob. Use to think it was funny, but my son goes around acting like him. So annoying!
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 3:54 AM on May. 7, 2009

• We don't like DD to watch Spongebob. We think it's dumb and makes no sense at all. She might watch 1 episode of it a day, so it is getting better. = )
    Mariaej24

Answer by Mariaej24 at 7:32 AM on May. 7, 2009