I have a question for those who do not believe in God

Now don't get me wrong I am a Christian I do believe in and love my lord, I really would prefer no bashing on this from anyone this question is purely for my curiousity and for me to see what others believe.

If you don't believe that God created the universe, He didn't create animals, He didn't create people then how do you believe we came to be? How did the universe become, how did animals and people become to be?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 2:17 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The big bang theory...DUH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Did you know what kids our being taught in Sci. class at school as fact that alllll enbryios are alike looks wise has been proven wrong for the last 50 years but still taught as fact! Also tree of life???
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:20 AM on May. 7, 2009

• 2mothers
    put down the crack pipe while typing. WTH are you rambling about?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on May. 7, 2009

• she needs her labodamy and that stick removed asap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Wow, so much for that no bashing behaving like adults thing....sorry you post isn't going the way you want OP.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 7:04 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Sorry you come across women acting as children and just can't answer a simple question. Then we wonder why this world is going to hell in a hand-basket.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on May. 7, 2009

• just ignore the ignorant anon posts (apparently, some 'lobotomies' don't have good results!)...this question has been asked several times- hopefully a non-believer (in xtian beliefs) will answer nicer and more intelligently for your benefit.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:48 AM on May. 7, 2009

• the big bang theory. That is how is was started by a divine source. I am a pagan and believe that the goddess and god created the universe through the method of the big bang.
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 7:51 AM on May. 7, 2009

• beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:53 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Personally, I don't dwell on it. How we (people), the planet, the universe came to be has no bearing on the life I am living now. It is meaningless and unimportant in the grand scheme of things. I really don't care how we got here. We are here and that's all that matters.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:19 AM on May. 7, 2009