What books are you reading about issues?

I am reading SPEAKING UP the unintended costs of FREE SPEECH in public schools

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 2:33 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• DYING to read 5000 Year Leap! Told hubby it wasnt for me though; its for our kids/grandkids so they can put our country back together. I was also thinking about Cliff's Notes for public schools or homeschooling even. These are the 28 principles our Founding Fathers used to create Our Documents. These principles are VITAL to our country's survival; thats how we left England in the first place :)
    chickaboom73

Answer by chickaboom73 at 4:11 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I've been reading an Anne Coulter Book.

Which you have to be very open minded, and forgiving, to read because she makes a lot of nasty personal attacks that I don't agree with to the least.

But, she also researches her facts (with a huge reference section in the back) very well, and has a vocabulary that's often sending me to the dictionary, so it's good for learning.

I just wish she'd cut back on her own remarks and let the facts speak for themselves.
    Anonymous