ok i know tylenol is safe but what about the extra strength please(no bashing)

im just not sure and it really helps me go back to sleep and stay asleep through the night. both my ligaments are torn after the car acident and i would rather take tylenol than the pain killers the ob gave me because i just dont like the way the make me feel and the effects of them plus the safty of the baby i mean he has been through enough.

SarahRandall

Asked by SarahRandall at 3:00 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My doctor told me its safe to take extra strength tylenol because I asked her what I was able to take for my headaches and aches and pains. :)
    babybuterfli88

Answer by babybuterfli88 at 3:30 AM on May. 7, 2009

• You can take extra strength...tylenol is all okay I would go into the names of the drugs that are in tylenol that are ok but its one AM lol and they are too long to spell! I took extra strength the whole pregnancy cause I have knee problems
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:09 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Its fine. If that does the trick for the pain, then I say go for it. I can;t imagine having torn ligaments and tylenol actually working for the pain. It doesnt even work for my menstral cramps...but I also have very bad ones. I hardly ever buy it anymore.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:41 AM on May. 7, 2009