How do I cook wild salmon? I need a recipe.

I bought some wild salmon from wal-mart and I want to learn how to cook it. Do you ladies hve e recipe? Some thing simple.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Ingredients

* 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
    * 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
    * 1/2 teaspoon salt
    * 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
    * 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary leaves
    * 8 lemon slices (about 2 lemons)
    * 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
    * 1/2 cup Marsala wine (or white wine)
    * 4 teaspoons capers
    * 4 pieces of aluminum foil

Directions

Brush top and bottom of salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Place each piece of seasoned salmon on a piece of foil large enough to fold over and seal. Top the each piece of salmon with 2 lemon slices, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of wine, and 1 teaspoon of capers. Wrap up salmon tightly in the foil packets.

Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Place the foil packets on the hot grill and cook for 10 mi
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:32 AM on May. 7, 2009

• My husband likes to make a tin foil package, add the fish, pieces of butter & some lemon or lime juice and cook on low heat until flaky. We do the same thing in the oven except I use a casserole dish and cover with foil. Bake on 350, maybe 15 minutes-just watch it depending on how large the fillets are. I usually make a store bought wild rice mix to go along with it. It isn't really an exact recipe, but it's simple & you can taste the fish.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 6:52 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I grill mine and baste with butter, lemon and some salt and pepper.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:01 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I just brush mine with some melted butter, sprinkle some garlic/lemon pepper seasoning, maybe throw on a couple slices of onion and bake it in the oven or wrap in tin foil and BBQ
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 6:20 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I do the same as above but we like ours with cajun spices
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 8:53 PM on May. 7, 2009