What is a good diet to increase milk supply?

My son is three weeks old. I am breastfeeding and he is eating so much its almost hard for my body to keep up with him. What are some good diet suggestions that will help increase my milk supply?

kweenspade0503

Asked by kweenspade0503 at 4:40 AM on May. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• not trying to be mean but posting this question one hundred times isnt gonna get you anymore answers as if it were just once, its actually rather annoying... we get your question we dont need to see it three times in a row!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I answered in Babies, but I'll answer here too.

If you nurse on demand, and are changing 6-8 diapers in a 24 hr period, you are producing enough, and your baby is eating enough. There's nothing you need to do. If you have a specific concern as to why you feel you are not producing enough, ask away, and hopefully we can help you. But if it's just new mom jitters, I think you're good.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:51 AM on May. 7, 2009