ONE DAY PERIOD NORMAL THEN SPOTTING

OK I HAD MY PERIOD START WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSE TO 5/5 AND THE 6TH I WAS JUST SPOTTING.....I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO THINK I DONTT WANT TO FREAK OUT CAUSE THEM MY FIANCE WOULD TO AND WE DONT HAVE THE MONEY RIGHT NOW FOR ANOTHER BABY....DONT EVEN HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR A HPT SO I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD WAIT IT OUT OR WHAT PLEASE HELP IM FREAKING AOUT BUT CANT AT THE SAME TIME

(AND WE WERENT PLANING ON FOR A BABY FOR ANOTHER 2 YEARS WE WERE GONNA TRY FOR A GIRL)

lovemyshawn

Asked by lovemyshawn at 4:58 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be a season change. I did the same thing. I started on the 27th but only went two days. My norm is five... and I cant be pregnant... tubes tied. So dont freak out just yet. Wait a couple weeks and go to WIC.. theyll do a test for free. :)
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 5:02 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Wait a few days and then take a test i don't think you have anything to worry about.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:51 AM on May. 7, 2009

• you can get a dollar test at the dollar store thats what i did.
    mommy2be1308

Answer by mommy2be1308 at 4:01 PM on May. 7, 2009