How much of a risk?

Is having sex during pregnancy? Does it matter is your partner is really large? can that do more damage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sex is very good while your preggo. Just take it easy and if hes hurting you tell him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 AM on May. 7, 2009

• No, it's not a risk, lol! You should abstain is if you have some spotting during pregnancy or pain that indicates somethings up, or if you have a leak of amniotic fluid towards the end of your pregnancy. If you do have a leak, you don't want ANYTHING up there at all, so no vaginal exams, no baths, no sex, that kind of thing since they could introduce an infection.
    Otherwise, have fun!!!!
    Minasmom1

Answer by Minasmom1 at 7:33 AM on May. 7, 2009

• my doctor told me that sex while preggo is perfectly fine. my husband is on the large side as well and sometimes we have to stop if it hurts and change positions. but other than that its great. just remember that your body will tell you if somethings not right, wither with pain or spotting. just pay attention to your body and go from there. if your still not sure call the doctor. they will be more than willing to answer any questions you can come up with.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 11:33 AM on May. 7, 2009