Worrried

So Yeah SO has been claiming that he feels real dizzy and it feels like the room is spinning even when his eyes are closed and his stumach has been hurting him do yall have any clue what this could be? Hes going to make a doctors apoinment but Im really worried about him hes not the type to complain about a sickness unless its severe =(

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 5:54 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Health

• I would not freak out as of yet have him get into the doctors ASAP and find out what he can. He may have low blood pressure or a stomach bug going on don't freak out he will be fine. GL
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:56 AM on May. 7, 2009

• never freak out. does sound like a blood pressure thing ( happend to my dh ) now hes on blood pressure pills and hes fine, maybe he needs to eat more something with iron or more water good luck xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 7:56 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I had this and it was allergies- it affected my inner ear giving me vertigo, and the post nasal drip upset my stomach. I've also had it and it was diagnosed as virus. Mainly I just had to let it run its course, and stay in bed because of the dizziness. It is a miserable feeling. Please post a followup and tell us how your husband is doing and what it is?

Answer by Bmat at 8:10 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Sounds like vertigo...but why is the key. A virus sounds reasonable. I hope he gets some answers from the doc.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:06 AM on May. 7, 2009