• In the Spotlight:

If you could go back in time what age would you want to be?

I would love to be about 6 or 7 again. Life was so easy all you had to worry about was playing. I would also like to back to about 15.

TeriMelisa

Asked by TeriMelisa at 7:41 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 14 so I could have put aside my rebellious adolescent angst and supported my mom while she was dying of cancer. And so I could have taken my high school education more serious.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:12 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I wouldn't go back!  I'm 45 and loving it.  All the experiences (good and bad) that I've had in my life have made me the woman that I am today and I like me. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:58 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I would go back tp 15 years old again and change everything that has happened in my life since then.
    Damions_mom

Answer by Damions_mom at 8:27 AM on May. 7, 2009

• 13. The time I thought I had the world by the balls but so clearly did not. Made lots of bad choices one of them leading to me being a mother at 16. I love my son with all my heart but I cant even think about what my life would of been.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 8:44 AM on May. 7, 2009

• 18
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:10 AM on May. 7, 2009

• 12
    jajumommy2000

Answer by jajumommy2000 at 9:31 AM on May. 7, 2009

• 19.. Just to stop my self form the stupidest thing I ever did...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I'd have to say about 20.....that was the first time I left (And then went back to) my ex husband. If I could go back, knowing what I know now, I'd tell my 20 year old self to not just walk away, but run as fast as she can and never look back. My kids would have been so much better off not having to have had what he dished out to them and us for all those years I stayed. .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Age 11. Most specifically, the morning of September 15, 1978, so I could change the events of that day.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:47 AM on May. 7, 2009

• 13, then would take my virginity back. Biggest mistake of my life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on May. 7, 2009