Anyone watch Dr Phil yesterday? the parents and kids in the Dr Phil house?

In all my years of being a parent and watching parenting advice and support, I have NEVER seen a mother do what one of those mothers did. The blonde mother of the little girl Davia. Shes about 12 or 13. That mother tried to video tape her daughter to show dr phil how horribly behaved she was and this child did nothing. She simply asked her mother to leave her alone. This mother mocked her, made fun of her, called her a bitch twice, yelled at her, provoked her and antagonized her and made herself look like a total fool. I don't know the history there, but she refuses to give her any sort of affection because she says she doesnt like her. That little girl had tears in her eyes while talking about working on her relationship with her mother and the mother WOULD NOT touch her. I saw the longing for a hug from the mom and she deliberately withheld it from her. I hope Dr Phil rips this mom a new one. I hope she gets the help needed

momofsaee

Asked by momofsaee at 8:50 AM on May. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• Ughhh, that show was terrible! I just wanted to crawl through the tv and punch that woman in the face! What a poor little girl. She deserves so much better than what she's been getting. How sad :(((
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 2:28 AM on May. 12, 2009