Wedding rings.

I want a ring that has it's stones set into the band rather than protruding because I do a lot of "manly" odd jobs. are those acceptable for being wedding rings? when ever I see them for sale they say they are for anniversaries.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• We have really cheap gold bands. There are so many more important things to spend money on, like a home, retirement and college education for your children.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:09 PM on May. 7, 2009

• i have a white gold princess cut diamond solitaire and a white gold band with diamond set in the band. i have never had anyone say anything about it and I think it is pretty. everyone tells me they love it. now my band doesn't have the diamonds all the way around. it is just 9 diamonds side by side. my husband got them at Kay Jewelers.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:25 AM on May. 7, 2009

• You can make any ring a wedding ring. It doesn't matter if that's what it's labeled for or not. As long as you like it and accept it as a wedding ring, that's all that matters.
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 9:28 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Mine is a white gold band also but has 12 diamonds side by side across the top of the band, I also got mine at Kay Jewelers. lol I love it and really don't care what anyone else thinks! Eventhough I think with the diamonds in it it looks womanly enough not to be confused.
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 9:30 AM on May. 7, 2009

• it is really a anniversary ring but i wouldnt label it.if you,like it buy it.i also have one my daughters mil owns a jewelry store and also designs jewelry ,so maybe go to an independent jeweler and see if you can get one designed for you.actually my daughter has one it has small diamonds all around it and i think her mil said it was a new mothers ring but anyone could wear it..good luck.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 11:40 AM on May. 7, 2009

• My engagement ring and wedding band have always been inset into the band. I don't need diamond prongs scratching babies and everything else or catching on a project and breaking. Just a matter of eprsonal preference.
    angelwings2000

Answer by angelwings2000 at 1:51 PM on May. 7, 2009