What do you prefer A Cookout or Dinning out?

If you had your choice to do either one.. What do you prefer A Cook out? Or going out to A Fine Dining Restaurant? Do you do either or neither?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:41 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I prefer a Cook Out to a Dine Out.... it's so much more laid back. However, if it's just DH and I, it's dine out all the way. We do both - depending on the situation, circumstance and the company.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:45 AM on May. 7, 2009

• when the weather is nice.... Cook-out!

I love being outside and my yard is so kid friendly. I love having other families over for dinner when its cookout season!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:00 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Depends on the day and the weather. I love to dine out with the DH, but we have a pool so a back yard cook out is also very fun.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:16 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I love cookouts, but probably because we go out to eat more often than a cook out.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:43 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Cookout, that way I can relax.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:44 AM on May. 7, 2009

• We love having cook-outs in the summertime on our deck but when we get the chance we love to get a babysitter and have a great night out with friends or just the 2 of us...
    jmoran

Answer by jmoran at 1:11 PM on May. 7, 2009

• id much rather be at home any time..plus its a money saver. i can control the food, entertainment, and drink choices (daquiri time!). also, its more relaxed especially with company. opening up your home is something special to do...being a military family, its the norm to go to someones house every weekend, holiday, and event!
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 2:26 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Definitely a COOKOUT! I LOVE cooking Country Ribs, Steak, Chicken, Fish, etc over the grill with wood! There's nothing that compares!

cowgirl

dansuehath

Answer by dansuehath at 11:03 PM on May. 16, 2009