I know people are tired of complaints about wal-mart but the workers are getting ridiculous

A lot of times when the workers are waiting on customers they will be standing at the end of there counters waiting.And they will be cutting up with each other and when someone walks up to be waited on they don't stop untill you say something to them that to me is unprofessional and childish. But what really got me was i was in line unloading my basket and dd dropped something down in the bottom, so i reached my fat pregnant ass oveer to get it and when i came back up, i sort of lost my balance and stumbled to the side. Not realizing that a worker was walking up behind me to get to her counter. I sort or bumped her. Barley though, and said "oh, i am sorry" and she just rolled her eyes and signed like i was in her way on purpose of something. She neveer said a word. I was thinking lady, you need an attitude adjustment or need your hateful ass fired. Stuff like that just ticks me off. Would it have made anyone else mad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes it would, i love when there standing there waiting for a customer and u walk by and they ask are u all set? no but thank u and they huff... sorry im not done yet... geeze.. there are at least 2 women at my walmart i dilike bacuaes there rude. i love when they continu to talk to there co workers when there supose to be polite to you the customer, i always feel ignored when i shouldnt. but there is one guy he is so nice.. HOW ARE YOU? IM GREAT THANK YOU FOR ASKING! lol. he always cheers me up.HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY . wish more were like him.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:57 AM on May. 7, 2009

• well i work at walmart and i hate when my co workers do that i mean ill talk to them when no ones around but when a customer comes near i stop dead in conversation and ask if the customer is ready to check out. the problem at the one i work at is after everyone gets used to being there they think they run the place and that the boss will side with them over the customer just because they know them. but if you call and complain and give them the name after 3 complaints they get fired.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I used to work at Wal-mart and I hated it. The manager was a bitch and she treated the workers like crap, especially if they were pregnant, which I was at the time. However, I was never rude like that unless the customer was rude to me first, which I seemed to get a lot of. Especially women. Wal-mart is not a good place to work and I only shop there because it's cheaper than the other stores around here for groceries.
    Anonymous

• Yes. I hate people like that. I don't have a bad Wal-Mart experience but I went in to Arby's in a different town than mine, and sat down with my food (baked potato) and noticed they didn't include a fork. I went up to the counter (which wasn't very busy at all), and waited for the woman. She walked past me several times. Even started talking right in front of me with another worker. I was pregnant at this time too. I was expecting for her to ask "can I help you?" or something, but after 10 minutes, I swear. I finally got mad and said "Hey! I've been standing here for 10 minutes, don't you know how to wait on a customer?" "Or do you expect them to flag you down when they need something?"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I'm so done with Wal Mart! I bought some chicken there the other day and when I opened it up, it was spoiled! That could probably happen at another store but that was the straw that broke the camels back. I HATE when employees, anywhere, talk to coworkers when waiting on me. I used to work in retail too and I got tired also but I never took it out on the customers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I would love to know where you live. Our Walmart is noting but long long lines. They never have an employee standing around and they never have more than 3 or 4 lanes open. I spend or should I say waste more of my life standing in a damn Walmart line I swear. There are one or two that are pretty bitchy but for the most part I don't have a problem. The customers on the other hand, don't get me started! Rude, loud, trashy people with no common sense or manners.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:15 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Hell yeah, what happened to you would have pissed me off. And I wouldn't have waited to confront her... I've been done like that before and I just started loading everything right back into my basket, told the cashier next to her isle to call the manager, when the mgr arrived, I told her then and there that the clerk was rude and that I was going to Target, then I told the clerk to her face , in front of her manager, that if she didn't like customer service then she needed to find a different job, that my patronizing this store helped them make hours so she could make money and if she didn't want to perform her job like she's supposed to WITH A FRIENDLY ATTITUDE, then she had the same rights that I have... go somewhere else. I walked out, leaving the manager and the clerk with their jaws dropped. I hate that crap.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:16 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Shop at Target..problem solved!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I would be mad too and Target is no better IMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Now, to the two Anons who work or worked at WalMart... I commend you both. Navigating the isles and the other (sometimes crabby) shoppers is difficult enough... the customer who has worked in customer service are the ones who appreciate you most. (That would be me) I worked in CS for 15 years; was trained and trained my employees that the customer is always right... even when they are wrong. It seems that we've bred a new era of customer service which has little to do with actual CUSTOMER service and everything to do with numbers.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:32 AM on May. 7, 2009