you know what annoys the hell out of me?

i'll feel like i have to pee so bad im ab0ut to wet my pants and ill run to the bathroom and when i get there i can only trickle a lil bit out and im like what the hell. if id known that was gonna happen i would hold it ya know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I do know, I had this problem for the majority of my pregnancy. I hated it, but my baby was big and he thought my bladder was a trampoline.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on May. 7, 2009

• lol me too anon 8:55, my baby is all over my bladder & i dunno if i have to really pee or if he's just agrovating me LOL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:09 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I have this problem when I have a UTI. So be careful, if it starts to burn when you go call the doc right away.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:54 AM on May. 7, 2009

• i have that problem when i go somewhere. i will pee before i go. and it could be a 5 min drive and i fell like the world is ending if i dont go to the bathroom right when we get to our destination. lol and its like a teaspoon of pee.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 11:23 AM on May. 7, 2009