Has anyone heard of?

Has anyone heard of or work for the company "Primerica?" A friend of mine is trying to get me into it. Good or bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• i have friends who do it and who have tried to do it- a lot more fail than succeed. imo, i dont like what they stand for. they try to sell you 35 year term insurance by telling you that a life policy is a rip off basically. so what happens 35 years later whan youre old and have health problems, but still alive? good luck getting new life insurance then!
    mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 10:52 AM on May. 7, 2009

• We actually got into the Life Insurance from one of my co-workers husband. I dont know much about the business aspect, although there are some successful people in my area with it. Good Luck!
    Kahne

Answer by Kahne at 12:37 PM on May. 7, 2009

• They are a MLM that is part of Citigroup which is partially owned by the Saudi royal family

Answer by rkoloms at 1:47 PM on May. 7, 2009