Best way to loose the "c-section belly"...

Going from a pretty small size with a flat smooth tummy to a larger size with saggy skin and stretch marks-well lets just say its not so great. I'm wanting to know what the best way to get rid of the saggy skin is. I'm not worried about loosing it quick, as I know and understand that it takes time. I know the stretch marks will fade on their own. I just want my old body somewhat back! lol! If anyone has any advice on toning a c-section belly and getting rid of the saggy skin, I'd really appreciate it.
TIA.

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 10:34 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You can't get rid of saggy skin. It's like a rubber band --- you can only stretch it so far for so long before it just won't bounce back.

If you do a million crunches a day and diet like a maniac, it might improve a tiny bit (by making the muscles underneath bigger and filling out the skin a little more). But the only way to get rid of the skin is to have it cut off ----- tummy tuck, girlie.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:00 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Unfortunately without a tummy tuck it doesn't go back. I didn't get stretch marks but I did have a c section and have that little pouch of saggy skin and it doesn't go back.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:22 AM on May. 7, 2009

• It is a matter of degree, though....If you feel like you have gained some weight and you are a bigger size than you were before and you lose the weight and tone the muscles you may not find it as bothersome!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 11:26 AM on May. 7, 2009