What do you know about National Heritage Academies?

I am considering Vista Charter Academy for my three boys next year. I would love any info or advice anyone can give me as far as experiences you have had with the school. I never thought I would have such a hard time figuring out schools for my kids! So I'm kind of looking for anything good or bad as long as it's true. I would love some nonbiased opinions. If you know anything about test scores compared to public scools that would be great. I really appreciate the help!

Thanks
Whitney

WhitHarrington

Asked by WhitHarrington at 10:52 AM on May. 7, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• The best way to evaluate a school is to see the parent community in action. Go to a couple of PTA meetings. You should also compare the test scores with other area schools.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:25 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Whitney, I work for Vista, we are a public, conservative, college preparatory charter school. I would love to show you around and have you meet the staff and see why we are full of over 700 college bound K-8th graders. Call me at the school 616-246-6920 and we can schedule a tour!
    Sherri Reed
    sherrireed

Answer by sherrireed at 10:20 AM on May. 9, 2009