BABY ULTASOUND ;(

I WENT TO THE DOCTOR; THEY SAY THEY WANT TO TAKE AN ULTRA SOUND OF MY BABY'S HEAD. I HAD TWINS AND THEY ARE JUST 1 POUND APART. WELL THEY ARE 4 MONTHS OLD AND THEY ARE 14 AND 15 POUNDS EACH. WELL IM WORRY BECAUSE THEY SAID THAT ONE OF MY TWINS HEAD HAD GROWN TOO FAST AND IS TOO BIG; I SEE IT AS NORMAL; BUT THEY WANT TO DO A ULTRASOUND DID THIS HAPPEN TO SOMEONE?????

poncetwins88

Asked by poncetwins88 at 10:53 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son had an ultrasound on his head when he was a few days old. When he was born it looked like he had a purple cupcake coming out of the top of his head...(I am told, I never saw it- hats) they did the US and everything was fine. He didn't mind it one bit :) he eventually grew into his head :) One thing to keep in mind- especially with preemies- they like to check EVERYTHING and I swear that their motto is to think the WORST that way when all turns out well- it is good news :) We were told our little guy had a metabolic bone disease, eye issues, and a stomach infection- the next day they said all was fine...hang in there!!!!!
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 11:00 AM on May. 7, 2009