• In the Spotlight:

what could this be

So I am 27 weeks PG and for the past 24 hours my uteris has been really hard from time to time I would say about every 10 mins. If he moves at all it HURTS! What do you think this is is it BH is it a possible infection? HELP!

Sbahns

Asked by Sbahns at 11:00 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call your DR. I am not saying it IS, but it COULD be contractions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on May. 7, 2009

• It sounds normal to me. Pregnancy can be very uncomfortable at times, try sitting or laying in different positions. Talk to your doctor next checkup if you are really concerned.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:01 AM on May. 7, 2009

• There is a possibility it could be braxton hicks. count your contractions from start of one to the start of the other. if they are irregular then they are BH if they are regular then you may want to go to Hospital to get checked. they can give you med. to stop contractions. and it is a good thing your baby is moving. and yes from here on out your pregnancy is going to be uncomfortable. your baby is getting bigger every day and taking up a lot of room. get off of your feet for a while. lay on your left side and keep your feet elevated. good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:09 AM on May. 7, 2009