Where Can I find Cheaper Prescriptions?Not on Walmart's List.

Do you know where I can find Cheaper prescriptions? I can't Read the Doctor's Writing Well! I know one is A Rescue inhaler I so Need & another is an inhaler to use 4 X times A day. Another is for migraine Nausea. I went to A free Clinin open just 2 hours! I need to have them filled but with DH & I unemployed. I don't know if I can afford to fill them! They must be Generic Except for the Albuterol inhaler & theTri amcinclone inhaler?? He was going to prescribe me other Meds I need but knew I couldn't afford them! Do you have A Clue for me in WI. Also is there any place to research the Scripts & their Side Effects??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:13 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Health

• I find Costco to be the least expensive. you can look at there $$ on line. and some phamacies price match. I know Kroger does.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:45 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I am in Wisconsin too, try Walgreens. Go to you welfare office and pick up the prescription card that offers discounts on meds. You may even be able to get them at Walgreens. Walgreens has a program that you pay $25 a year (I think) and all your meds are discounted and you earn points to use for other items at Walgreens. You can also look into Badgercare while hubby is unemployed. Depending on how much your family income is, you may have a premium or copays for meds and office visits. You can make a lot of money and still qualify, it is a program for working families that don't have access to affordable health insurance. I am on it and the highest copay I have had so far is $5 for one med.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:13 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Ooops. I forgot, you can look up med side effects at www.walgreen.com. And I think you can also look them up at webmd.com

• Thank you Everyone! It turned out At the Free Clinic. My 3 Scripts. Well one Resue Inhaler is no longer made! The Daily one he said to take 3 Puffs Daily isn't an inhaler. Its A Cream & His Mistake! The Free clinic isn't Open! No one is returning my Calls! So I'm NO better off except I had Hope! I wasted my Time A alot of Gas!! I'm sure it was A honest Mistake! But I have Nothing!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:32 PM on May. 7, 2009