to let two of his friends stay at your house for 4 or 5 nights (Sunday to Thursday or Friday)?
Other pertinent information:
1) you have never met these people,
2) they go to school with your husband in another state (Alabama),
3) you have 3 children in your home,
4) you are a SAHM, homeschooling your children,
5) you do not have a guest room, they would have to sleep in the living room,
6) they are an unmarried man and woman (they are bf and gf, in their early 20's),
7) your husband would not be at the house during this time frame (because he will be working 3 hours away during the week) so it would be just you, your 3 children, and your mother who lives with you.
I told my husband I would think about it but I am REALLY not comfortable hosting these people for that long a period without him here, especially as I don't even know them!
Answer by MizLee at 12:28 PM on May. 7, 2009
Answer by okmommy08 at 11:21 AM on May. 7, 2009
Answer by amy31308 at 11:21 AM on May. 7, 2009
Answer by SThompson21 at 11:21 AM on May. 7, 2009
Answer by Praying at 11:22 AM on May. 7, 2009
UMM, that would be a big fat HELL NO! Your family and safety comes first and for him to even suggest that is wrong.
Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on May. 7, 2009
Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:23 AM on May. 7, 2009
Answer by momof3inTN at 11:27 AM on May. 7, 2009
Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 11:28 AM on May. 7, 2009
Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:32 AM on May. 7, 2009