How do you pamper yourself?

What are some of the ways your pamper youself?

MOMMYKNS0328

Asked by MOMMYKNS0328 at 11:22 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• when I need a day to myself away from hubby and kids, I go get my hair shampooed, cut, and styled. I then take myself out to lunch or i meet a friend, i/we go shopping. even if it is window shopping. i don't have much money so i keep it limited. i usually have a coupon to get my hair cut. and a coupon for lunch somewhere. if you had the money you could go to a spa or take a yoga class. I hear yoga is really got for releasing stress.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:25 AM on May. 7, 2009

• its not really pampering myself but i like it when i get together with my older daughters (24&30)and my 9 yr old.we go out for lunch and just sit at my oldest daughtets house with her baby and just talk.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 11:35 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Every couple of months my friends and I get together and go to the Hershey Spa...Nothing will completely relax you like a chocolate scrub and massage and lunch!!
    jmoran

Answer by jmoran at 12:50 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I make all my own skin care products so I can have top-shelf stuff without the top-shelf price!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:28 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Pampering would be getting my hair cut and highlighted,eyebrows waxed,and tanning in the tanning bed. yep,the simple things in life :)))
    Anonymous

• I take a nice hot bath with calgon in it and light the candles for light and burn some incense. And just relax there for about an hour
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 7:48 PM on May. 10, 2009