Has anyone heard of the book "America's Most Beautiful Babies"??

stinemirelisa

Asked by stinemirelisa at 11:40 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yes, when i entered my daughter in an online cutest baby contest i got an e-mail back stating they wanted to put her in it but wanted a fee so i decided not to, it's a scam. My best friend paid for her daughter to be in it and she never got her book or anything she paid for.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:01 AM on May. 8, 2009

• NOT A SCAM. I have also heard of it. I entered my daughter Hailey in a photo contest just to see what would happen. Later I recieved an invite to have her photo put in the book. I agreed and ordered 2 copies. I thought I got scamed because I was given the release dates and never got my books. This was very disapointing. However, this morning they came! It really is a beautiful book and it is a lot of fun looking at all the little angels. Of course, it is a wonderful feeling to have you sweethearts photo in it. It is not a scam, however, they are not good with responding to emails and it took a lot longer to get in your hands than it should have. I should have gotten it in Febuary and just got it today. It is a wonderful keepsake and I am glad to have it now. I hope that anyone who ordered it gets it soon and enjoys it as much as I am.
    jessiegilpin

Answer by jessiegilpin at 11:13 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Here is something that those of you who have not recieved out copies of this book. Inside the book under the copyright information is this: Address all inquiries to Jeffrey Bryan, 3600 Crondall Lane, Suite 101, Owings Mills, MD 21117. The company is The International Library of Photography. Try writing to this man. Hope this helps.
    jessiegilpin

Answer by jessiegilpin at 10:31 AM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I just got called and my baby boy Ayden is going to be in it. =]
    jaymelynn706

Answer by jaymelynn706 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I just got an email saying that my Frankie will be in it... question is Do you really have to order the book or will your kids picture get posted without the payment???
    for $70.00 i can have a full picture of my baby's pictures printed :p
    nunnu

Answer by nunnu at 12:15 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I also ordered the America's Most Beautiful Babies 2008-My daughter, Laila is SUPPOSED to be in it. It was supposed to be shipped in the spring of 2009. I'm still waiting for my 2 books to arrive. I think if they actually did arrive now, I might fall over from disbelief.
    robmann222

Answer by robmann222 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 18, 2010

• i got a call today for my daughter to be in the 2010 issue, but i didn't buy one. does that mean her picture wont be in the book?
    an if i decide to buy on later where could i get one at?
    tabiikat

Answer by tabiikat at 7:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• This is a scam. EVERYONE who sends their photo of their baby in gets in the book...that is NOT a contest. What this is: company advertises contest. To "see" your baby among the thousands of babies, you have to purchase copies for 60/70 bucks! This is a business connected with the "poetry contest" business that advertises in Parade an other publications. Same thing...they say your poetry is chosen for their book, but you must buy it (90.00) to see your published contest winner. Check complaintsboard.com, ripoffreport.com, betterphoto.com....google The Most Beautiful Babies in America complaints, you'll find a whole load of complaints. This company changes names frequently as even the Better Business Bureau has been after them. You all are downright crazed to see your kid's photo in a book that has been found in many a pedophiles possession (CNBC did an expose on them a few years ago. Spend your money on a photo session instead
    adriannebellows

Answer by adriannebellows at 6:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• the book from 2009 is avalible on Amazon.con right now. i am Getting the 2011 version because my baby will be in it. it is to be here in like six months. it seems like a long time we will see if i get it.

Maeblake
    Maeblake

Answer by Maeblake at 6:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• It is not a scam because they are selling a product and once you pay, you do eventually get what you paid for. They offer a photo book which probably cost them a fraction of what you paid for and they send you a copy with your baby picture on it along with the other hundred or thousand of other baby pictures from the other parents that also paid. So basically you are overpaying for an album of your kid with hundreds of strangers. They do use very good selling techniques, what parent does not want to hear that their baby is the most beautiful baby in the world. Just use that money and make your own family photo book and you put your own tittle of the most beautiful baby on earth and get a copy for the grandparents or other family member and include pictures of people you do know. Be smart and be careful when you shared personal information online. Have a GN ladies!!
    Happy2BaMom2

Answer by Happy2BaMom2 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2012