Has this ever happen to a cafemom?

This site is suppose to be supportive and helpful. Lately I asked a question about my religion and I got bashed by many people that brought me to tears. Why do you moms do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on May. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• you have never heard the story about not speaking about Religon or Politics becuase they ard founded on opion and everbody has their own opinion to argue about!. why open a can of woms?
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:42 AM on May. 7, 2009

• bs we have some moms that dont think about other people feeling.
    dont worry the has happen to me too... maybe they think there are superior.
    just learn from it :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I'm sorry but you have to understand that as part of being a grown up we have to expect for other people to think differently and sometimes even strongly disagree with our thoughts. I would say tomorrow is another day feel happy that you are not the ones who think that putting someone down is their goal life...( i feel sorry for the bashers they don't now that no one wants to deal with them they end up all alone poor souls)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I was just asking other people about what to do and I didn't think I would get that response but yes I should have known better than to be honest
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 11:45 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Sorry I don't talk about my faith here.. for those moms that I have as friends on my profile they know my religion but I don't make it a point to discuss religion or politics here... sorry you've had a bad experience hun... * hugs *
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 11:47 AM on May. 7, 2009

• there are nasty hateful children on here wearing costumes that look like grown up women
    CSRodriguez

Answer by CSRodriguez at 2:40 PM on May. 7, 2009