I decided to get a tattoo

I never had one before I only want one and I am getting it on my lower back I am going next weekend. But I can't decide on what I want on my back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Shopping

• www.deviantart.com has a TON of free designs (varying quality)

http://www.tattooflash.info/Category/Free_Tattoo_Flash_Links/Free_Tattoo_Designs_ten/ (links to free tattoo designs)

http://www.tattoojohnny.com/ (free to look, purchase the design you want - usually $10-$20)

Or, you could always just browse the flash they have in studio --- or if you have an idea of what you want, they can draw it up for you.

G'luck --- I'm about to get my 7th :-)
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:50 AM on May. 7, 2009

• thanks LAURA1229
    I will check those sites out. What does it feel like? I want one really bad I think more because hubby said that a tattoo on a girl right there is sexy lol, but I am also really scared
    Anonymous

• Make sure you pick something that means something to you! Don't just do it to do it!!!! I have a star on my ankle; I picked it 'cause I have always loved stars and it was my reminder to myself (after a break up) to always be myself and to love myself for who I am (I was trying to be someone I wasn't just for the sake of our relationship). As my artist told me once, "It's a lot more fun to get them, than to remove them!"
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 10:11 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Oh, and the best description I can give of what it feels like is that it feels like someone pinching you repeatedly. It hurts, but it's more of an annoying pain than anything.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 10:13 PM on May. 7, 2009

• so so what you are saying is it isn't thins pain that is so bad that i wont be able to finish the tattoo?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Hi just think it over what u realllly want I have 2 & hate them lol & spent tons of $$ to remove them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on May. 9, 2009