DOYOU BELIVE JON CHEATED ON KATE FORM JON@KATE PLUS 8

I do i think he did something with the 23yr old school teacher.

lilmama29113

Asked by lilmama29113 at 11:49 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• Its just a comment 4 fun its a reality tv show they put there life on blast miss bardenismyson if you dont like the question you have the right to move pass it. And i have the right two ask anything i pls
    Its probaly set up too help there ratings any way who cares. ITS ALL IN FUN AND CAFEMOM IS ABOUT BOTH
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 1:05 PM on May. 7, 2009

• and if he did GOOD..i dont like kate
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 7, 2009

• who knows. I think he probably did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Me neither...it's all about publicity. Maybe the show was loosing audience so they have to do something before the producers start complaining.
    Anonymous

• I think we don't really know because we weren't there. I also believe we should stay out of it. And it doesn't matter because itisn't our life. I didn't marry Kate and don't live with them, so, i don't know how much of her attitude is an act or clever editing. Jon must have liked her to marry her twice and have kids with her, so,I don't know. Stay out of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I don't know if I believe her actually cheated (like did something sexually) with that other woman but I think maybe he does like her and sees her often? I hope he didn't cheat cause I love the show. I'm waiting for Kate to release a statement about all this.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:56 AM on May. 7, 2009

Do you think we could learn something from this comment?
    I don't think so. "Stay our of it" pardon us!
    If you don't like to comment on reality tv shows what are you doing here in Cafemom?
    Anonymous

• I only watched the show once and dude looked miserable. Kate was nagging about something the whole time. Just by the look of misery on his face I would say he has cheated.
    Anonymous

• Do you think we could learn something from this comment?
    UUHH!!! There is more on Cafemom than commenting on reality shows. I do comment on them. But not on gossip. You are perpetuating a gossip colum story. I think you could learn alot from my comment...Don't comment on that which you know nothing about.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:26 PM on May. 7, 2009

• My husband and I watch their show all the time. They do have a beautiful family but my husband says that she's too anal, in her defense I say that she has to be that way with such a large family. Now wether or not he's happy and cheated who knows but my husband says that if I was like her he wouldn't see us lasting, so maybe he can be unhappy just because the kids make him happy doesn't mean he's happy with the way she treats him or their relationship. She always seems to be the dominant one-he just does what she asks. Who knows, only they know, but it's possible I guess.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:36 PM on May. 7, 2009