I want to go to school but I'm pregnant.

I'm due around the Christmas holiday, but I was just wondering how possible it will be to return to school so quickly after the birth, my husband can watch the baby while I'm at school. What do you think? Is this even possible? I really want to go.

kristinas8

Asked by kristinas8 at 11:51 AM on May. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, I did the same thing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on May. 7, 2009

• Yes it is possible...it is not like your are going to work...schools provide a flexible schedule so you will be able to nurse your baby.

Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I'm attending school now but its different because I'm in high school. I'm due over summer break so luckily I don't have to miss school and still have a little time to be with my baby till school starts again. But there is this girl in my school who just recently gave birth and I notice she wasn't absent for as long as I thought she would be. I think she was only absent for like a week or two and that isn't that bad you can still catch up with school work and stuff. It all depends on what you're going to study and how your teachers are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on May. 7, 2009

• WOW! Congratulations! All things can be worked with if everyone's on board. I'm sure you can do this, have faith in yourself Momma!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:09 PM on May. 7, 2009

• It's very possible. I did it in high school. You just have to WANT to do it.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:11 PM on May. 7, 2009

• You can also do some of the classes online now a days.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:38 PM on May. 7, 2009

• My biggest advice is to talk to your teachers in advance. I was due right before spring break and had my baby right around the time I was due. I went back to take a midterm, enjoyed my spring break, and worked my butt off to get my classes done... but, I am now the proud owner of a college degree, and it was definitely worth it.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 1:07 PM on May. 7, 2009

• It's extremely possible. Go for it!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:15 PM on May. 7, 2009