Ughhhhh!!

Ok I'm seven weeks pregnant && I seriously cannot eat anything!! Anytime I try to eat anything (in a small portion) I get sick and so full after 1 bite! I can only eat once a day or else Im sick to my stomach and become really nauseous. I don't know what to do!! Does anyone have any ideas!!

And YES I know I do need to eat. With my first pregnancy with my son I ate ALL THE TIME!!

Svarne

Asked by Svarne at 12:06 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I lost 8 lbs. It was HORRIBLE. It is slowing down though. I hear I may have a girl, from these myths. I hope so. But I couldn't hold down water, crackers, NOTHING. I was having stomach pains because of being so hungry. Try sea bands, ginger ale, vitamin b6, Emetrol.
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 12:08 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Try drinking gatorade or eating saltine crackers. Eat one cracker every hour if you have to, you MUST get some food into your system. Or you can try these: www.morningsicknesshelp.com/preggiepop

Sounds like you're having a girl with all that morning sickness. They say you don't really have much morning sickness if you're having a boy which is probably why you didn't with your son.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 12:13 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Oops I think the link I put is wrong just google preggie pops
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 12:14 PM on May. 7, 2009

• i started off weighing 121 pounds...lost 13 pounds, and now at 19 weeks i weigh 123 pounds. I was/still am SOO SOOO SICK! I have tried jolly ranchers (preggo pops) eating crackers before you get out of bed...phenogren gel, zofran, the works! Sometimes it is just somethign you haev to deal with =/ I just try to eat stuff that wont be too too bad coming back up. i.e. i ate spaghettie one night and havent since that night...so now i keep that in mind that i will probably get sick...but you could try these things!! Eat crackers before you even sit up in bed! Make sure you eat before you go to bed so that your stomach isnt too too empty in the morning. try to keep something food wise in your tummy all day, it really does help!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 12:22 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I feel for you, even though I didn't spend much time actually throwing anything up, I certainly felt sick all the time and had no desire to eat anything. I am almost 18 weeks now and for about a week my appetite has certainly been back, so there is light at the end of the tunnel! I tried really hard to eat, did well with some toast and some occasional dried fruit. I also tended to do better with warm water than with cold...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:23 PM on May. 7, 2009

• im 9 weeks pregnant and feel the same way!!! my doctor told me to start eat lil portions and never let my stomach empty.... but i dont think he gets it if i eat anything it makes me feel worse! try drinkin lemonaid threwout the day! my sister in law did that and im doing it to i feel alot better even though i just started it yesterday. congrads!
    and in the end all this is gonna b worth it!
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 12:29 PM on May. 7, 2009

• 6 0r 7 small meals... ur morning(allday) sickness will be over in a couple weeks and then u should feel better... i am the same way, but it has gotten better. I am 10 weeks and i have not thrown up in 4 days!!!! yea. Ginger Ginger ginger!!!!! helps with morning sickness.
    Sherriboyz

Answer by Sherriboyz at 12:39 PM on May. 7, 2009