is it wrong im bringin a baby into the world with two moms.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Please clarify...
    Anonymous

• You mean liike lesbians rasing a child? I personally think it is wrong but Im not living that persons life.
    Anonymous

• No it is not. Wether the baby has 2 moms or 2 dad , a mom and dad, or just a mom or dad is not important. All that really matters is that the baby is loved and raised to be the best person it can be.
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 12:13 PM on May. 7, 2009

• You are already doing it? I think if you're already doing it then you obviously don't think it's wrong. If you're in a lesbian relationship, I'm sure you don't feel it's wrong either.

I'm not a lesbian and honestly I don't think it's wrong. It might make things tough on your kiddo in various situations, but I don't think it's the worst thing that could happen to a kid.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:14 PM on May. 7, 2009

• a child coming into the world with a mom and grandmother has two "moms" to them. What about a mom and a very close aunt? yep, a kid sees two "moms". I hear it takes a village to rear a child so in a village a child has lots of moms. So quit worrying about the small stuff. Kids care about food and shelter and playing and couldn't care less about the adult crap. Just love him/her.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:26 PM on May. 7, 2009

• yep-wrong!
    Anonymous

• I think if you have to ask, you think it's wrong. If it didn't matter to you, then you wouldn't need validation from others.
    Anonymous

• So wrong and irresponsible!! That's why it takes a man and a woman to make a baby!! This gay and lesbian junk is really getting on my nerves. MOTHER and FATHER is the way it is intended!! Poor kiddos!
    Anonymous

• What is better than one mom? Two moms!
    Anonymous

• If this is the same person that posted another question like this.... My advice would be, stop being a lesbian because obviously you're not comfortable with it. Either that or this is just a troll trying to get a rise out of people.
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 12:48 PM on May. 7, 2009