oprah>>>>

i guess she had a show on yesterday about kids being bullied ,iWISH i had seen it.any way what do you do about adults being bullied by other adults.the same adults on a daily basis.when talking didnt work and you have to see these woman every day...this isnt work.i feel it is the same age group.i have heard thes woman have a feeling of entitlement.what do you do about this. i cant go up and beat the crap out of someone though believe me i would love to.i gues the (queen bee) was serverly bullied at high school and i guess its live and learn and she did,and i should also say ignoring isnt working...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Is she your boss? If not tell the boss. I can not work with a person trying to bully me And you are a good person bye taking the high road by not slaping the shit out off her.
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 12:19 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Walk on up and say "What's your damage? You're always acting like bratty kids towards me. How would you like it if a gang of wasted skin candidates were harassing you?" Stand up to them!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:21 PM on May. 7, 2009

• You may want to read up on how to work/deal with a Narcissist. That has been helpful to me and kept me out of jail from punching someone! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 12:43 PM on May. 7, 2009