Kids say the darndest things!

Another post reminded me of this. My son spent some time with my cousin and her husband when he was 2. He began calling them mom and dad because he spent so much time with them. Then he came home and he knew I was his mom, so he started telling people "I have 2 moms." I'm pretty sure people thought I was a lesbian! He walked around for the longest time saying that, to his friends, preschool teachers, complete strangers. It was interesting to see their faces! What has your little one said that might have came out the wrong way to someone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have one for my daughter when she was around 3 or 4. We were playing a game and it started pooring outside...we went outside to look at the rain and I told my husband ...god's pissing on everyone...and my daughter said "that's a long piss"! It was funny at the time and we still talk about it till this day, she's almost 13 and she wants us to "let it go"!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:24 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Oh, there's so many! Lol! While waiting in line at McDonalds he told the man in front of us that mommy was real sick (I had had the flu a couple weeks before) and that his grandma's back hurts - I didn't want the poor guy thinking I was terminal or something.
    smlb4ever

Answer by smlb4ever at 12:25 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Angelica said that I don't do my makeup like Sammeys mom. Sammeys mom does it like a clown, and I do mine better. LMAO. I wouldn't let her tell Sammeys mom though. Hehehehehe (neighbor)
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 12:29 PM on May. 7, 2009

• My DD at the tender age of 4 really stuck her foot in her mouth. She attended a preschool with twins with a terminally ill Mom. The school had been talking to the students about the illness and how the twins mommy was going to heaven soon. One afternoon during pick up, I was talking to the mother of the twins and my DD ran up to her and said "are you dead yet" I wanted to liquify and roll through the cracks in the floor boards I was sooo embarassed! SHe was very understanding but Lord how awful!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:34 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Having dinner at my In-laws my 3 year old said Mom,, your a much better cooker than Grammy.
    I was mortified. Didnt know which way to look.. My Mother in Law was not pleased and didnt talk the rest of the night. Its was terrible!!!
    Yebbers

Answer by Yebbers at 12:48 PM on May. 7, 2009