goodmorning ladies

Im now 10 weeks pregnant! In the early of my pregnancy i had a little bit of bleeding and ever since i was 2 weeks ive had brown discharge that doesnt seem to ever want to go away.... sometimes clumpy and sometimes very thin. The doctor told me that its normal not to panic and that i may even be ferther along then i think iam. Has anyone else had that threw their whole pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Honestly, I didn't have discharge until I lost my mucus plug right before I went into labor like a week before my due date, but if your doctor says its normal I wouldn't worry about it :)
    amyt89

Answer by amyt89 at 12:21 PM on May. 7, 2009

• mine is not brown, but yellowish in color, and i have a TON of it. i am 19 weeks, and my Dr. says its completely normal...but it sometimes leaks through my panties and you can see it through my jeans its soo bad!! looks like a peed myself! lol
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 12:28 PM on May. 7, 2009

• as long as it is dark u r ok... dark blood is old , bright blood is not good. I am almost 36 yrs old and have 5 kids and am 10 weeks pregnant now. with the last two I bleed a good bit. don';t worry over it. Just wear a liner always because a discharge is is also ok unless it has a foul smell. Just be patience, don't stress over it. If ur doctor said it is fine then it is fine, If u have anymore bleeding (bright) then call. U could have a small tear in ur uterus... first trimeister is almost over and ur dark friend should dissapear soon best of luck
    Sherriboyz

Answer by Sherriboyz at 12:35 PM on May. 7, 2009