Email forwards

Please tell me how in this day and age that people STILL send email forwards with false information? How does this STILL happen?? It annoys me to no end, and IMO makes the sender look like a complete idiot in front of ALL their friends, family and co-workers because that is who they send it to. Has no one learned this lesson yet? I mean, really? Anyone else??

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 12:22 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because the AAIwK (Alliance Against Idiots with Keyboards) is only 3 people strong. lol.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:40 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I'm always gettin those! The ones that say if you forward this to a million people a child with cancer will get medical treatment. Or you'll get a check for x amount of money from Bill Gates if yu forward this. I don't see why people don't use common sense when reading these.
    Anonymous

• I'm guessing they just feel compeled to keep sending it on instead of deleting it. Sad.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:34 PM on May. 7, 2009

• LOL My running buddy and I were talking about this during the election. It is always the same propaganda with a different name on it.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 1:51 PM on May. 7, 2009