If you saw a mouse in your kitchen would you: Let it go outside humanley, scream, leave it alone, or kill it?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:44 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hey There~ Since we live in the country, I'd have to let it go.
    My daughter who is 4, has a whole different outlook on rodants since the seeing Ratatoue"
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 12:46 PM on May. 7, 2009

• nothing my cats would get it and my dh would take it outside after eww thats so happened. I hate the country. lol
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:46 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Umm... I would scream, shut to doors, and call maintenance! I probably wouldn't go back in the kitchen until it was taken care of. Ewww... gross!!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 12:46 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Im from the country so if you have one you have 10 so we kill them. There is no screaming or letting it out as it will come back, so you get a broom or something to beat it to death or you set traps to catch them and then kill them if they are not dead from the trap.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:47 PM on May. 7, 2009

• i would try to catch it and let it go. i used to have gerbils who would escape all the time, so i'm pretty good at it lol and they don't scare me
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:47 PM on May. 7, 2009

• We get mice in the house all the time ---- that's what ya get when living in the boonies.

I'm Buddhist... so yeah, there are no snap traps around here LOL I buy the humane traps and let them go in a field down the road. Half the time, I'm convinced they beat me back to the house.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:48 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Kill it, Glue traps work the best. Mice carry diseases in their urine and the fleas they have, so I don't do the release program so they can migrate their little furry butt back into my house to possibly make our family sick.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:57 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Wonder why my cat didn't eat it...
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 1:03 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Scream and then wack it with the broom! Brutal!
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 1:06 PM on May. 7, 2009

• ha for soem reason mice and spiders freak me out so id scream and make my husband find it and kill it lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:09 PM on May. 7, 2009