Im 15 weeks and not showing really at all

Before I got pregnant I was 5 foot 8 and weighed 110. I had small boobs and no butt. All ive developed so far into the pregnancy is a cup size in my boob and havent even changed pant size yet. the roll over my normal size 1 jeans is barely noticable.
should i worry?

mommamaniacc

Asked by mommamaniacc at 12:46 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No be thankful. It all depends on your body size and bone structure. Be thankful, you will show and get out of your little 1 jeans soon enough.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:48 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I didn't show until I was 6 or 7 months pregnant. Some don't show at all. And think about it..if you were showing already, imagine what you would look like at the end..You would be miserable.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:49 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Are you kidding? Man you're lucky. Size 1 jeans? Chick I am hardly into my 2nd month and I am getting fluffy already. Give it time, your belly will pop in a few weeks.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 12:54 PM on May. 7, 2009

• That is perfectly normal. You should not be showing for a couple more weeks at all. The people who show early are not showing a pregnancy belly, they are showing a fatty belly.
    Anonymous

• Skinny people suck! Tall people suck too, lol! I didn't have anything at all until I was 5 months, at 7 it was still debatable. I wore a size 6 so, No, I wasn't fat. At 15 weeks though I wasn't showing at all, either time. My second time I just started to show at about 17 weeks.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 1:20 PM on May. 7, 2009

• With my first I was 115lbs when I got pregnant and I never looked pregnant till I was 7 months, and i never got huge. Count your self as lucky and wear your clothes while you can, cause I would love to be able to wear my regular clohtes and I cant and Im only 12 weeks.
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 1:36 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I am 18 weeks and not showing at all. Granted I am definitely not a size 1. Good luck to you and I wouldn't be worried at all!!
    TinaT80

Answer by TinaT80 at 1:37 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Im pregnant with my first. Im due in 2 months. When i got pregnat, i weighed 160 lbs, and im 5'4. At the beginning i lost about 15-20 lbs due to morning sickness and i was sick with a virus. Im 7 months now, i look like im only about 5 months, and i only weight 160. I was freakin a little about my weight and how i didnt show as much as others do, but i am sooooooo glad to be only the weight i am now. People still say i didnt know you were pregnant. So i wouldnt worry. Its a blessing
    CJK_2009

Answer by CJK_2009 at 1:47 PM on May. 7, 2009

• i am 19 weeks pregnant, 5 foot 2 and i wore a size 0 in juniors, but i had big boobs, but i cant fit in my jeans and havent been able to since about 7 weeks. FEEL LUCKY. :)
    mommy2be1308

Answer by mommy2be1308 at 3:44 PM on May. 7, 2009