what do ppl mean when they call sum one a TROLL...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it means they think you joined a group just to cause drama, for instance joining an anti-circumcision group when you're 100% FOR circ'ing
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:52 PM on May. 7, 2009

• A troll is someone who is always causing drama. They troll the site only to start fights and things. Its not only in the groups. they sit here all day trolling to see what is going on and they have an opinion on everything that usually causes arguments.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:55 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I always think that it applies when people ask questions that are OBVIOUSLY just to start a fight. Like I remember one was asking if she should get her daughter circumsized too since there are no medical reasons for doing it to boys, it is just for looks. (This is not my opinion by the way, it was the actual question). You could tell she only asked to start a fight. This was not serious.
    Anonymous