Does anyone have the ikea toy organizer bins??

Would u recommend it??And are they good quality???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Home & Garden

• We have this one in our son's room:
    http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S89842470

my only complaint about it is that one side doesn't hold the bins correctly.  It's sort of cheaply made, but I expected as much from IKEA.  It just needs to last a few years until he gets to an age where he isn't so hard on his stuff.  Plus, this system can accommodate different sized bins which is nice.  They have different colored bins as well, so if you are decorating with primary colors or pastels, they have colors that will work with any room. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:22 PM on May. 7, 2009

• We used laundry baskets that we picked up at garage sales.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:26 PM on May. 7, 2009

• We use some ikea bins for my daughter's toys - they aren't specifically made for toys, they're the square bins that fit in the square-compartmented bookshelves and entertainment centers.

And, one year later, they've survived her abuse and still hold her toys. I like 'em.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 1:36 PM on May. 7, 2009