my husban got me prego and my sis 2weeks later how do i deal with this CRAP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Wait your HUSBAND got you pregnant and then 2 weeks later your sister. Yeah thats a tough one, take him for all he is worth. What a dick is all I can say. Does he believe its not cheating if its in the family?
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:58 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Divorce his stupid ass and make sure you get child support and alimony. By the way, nice sister you got there!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:58 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I can't believe your sister would do that to you! What a whore! I would dump them both, and not deal with it.
    Anonymous

• OMG, at first i thought you meant that you and your husband got pregnant and than 2 weeks later your sister got pregnant and you wanted to know how to deal with both of you being pregnant at the same time. But anyway, that is freakin messed up. I agree with the others. Leave them both alone.
    Anonymous

• Wow, your hubby and sis are both pieces of chit. I would divorce his loser A** and never talk to either of them again.

Anonymous

• I would run, not walk, away from both of them as fast as possible. You do not need the extra drama in your life. Make sure that you do everything possible to protect your child from him, he sounds a little nuts.
    Sorry that you have to go through this, it is bad enough to be cheated on, but to have your sister be the other woman...I can only imagine the hurt that you feel.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 1:17 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I'm with everyone else on this one. They deserve each other.

The screwing around is bad enough... impregnating someone else? No going back after that. But keeping it IN the family?!?

So.. your neice/nephew will also be your step-child....and your child's cousin is also his/her sibling.

Am I the only one hearing banjos?
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:18 PM on May. 7, 2009

• hugsI am so sorry he did this to you. What was the man thinking? Am sending a hug.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:54 PM on May. 7, 2009

• divorce....
    get money....
    beat his ass...
    move away
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:10 PM on May. 7, 2009