Second hand

Anyone finding themselves having to buy alot of things second hand because the money is tight? I'd don't mind TOO much. I always get good deals!

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 1:08 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• What I like about buying 2nd hand is finding really awesome vintage stuff. It's such a cool style that you just can't find in current shops.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 1:34 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I always go yard saleing and to the good will!! I REFUSE to pay big bucks for something my son or daughter will only wear ONCE!
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 1:20 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Most clothes that you buy new, once the are washed a couple of time they look used anyway. I love Goodwill and yard sales. I am picky though and only buy nicer brands. You can't beat $1 for a nice piece of clothing that you would spend up to $15-25 for.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:24 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I should buy more second hand clothing. It's so much cheaper. But I like buying him new clothes too.

To help save on money, I'm starting to try and buy our prodcue from our local farmers market on Saturdays. It is so much cheaper, but is only once a week so it's a little inconvinent. But oh well.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 1:28 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Definintely more for your money buying second hand, and I can afford to buy better quality, too.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:37 PM on May. 7, 2009