What the HeCk?!?!?!

Ok ever since I've been pregnant my hair has taken a dump on me!! It is so limp and lifeless I have no idea what to do with it anymore!! When I was pregnant with my son my hair was gorgoues and full of volume and life! but with this pregnancy its not!
Does anyone have any ideas on what I could do?

Svarne

Asked by Svarne at 1:47 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Get a body perm. It'll perk it up without curl if you ask for very large rollers just for body.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:49 PM on May. 7, 2009

• After washing and conditioning make sure hair is damp put mouse on the roots on top of head and let it air dry. It gives me fullness if it starts to look too stiffy/wet looking get a pic and go under the hair and go out with it but not all the way then it will become frizzy. GL spray some hairspray on it if you are going out.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:54 PM on May. 7, 2009