DO YOU THINK Jon from Jon/Kate plus 8 cheated or wants out?

What do you think? Do you like Kate or is she pushy/bossy? Do you like her hairdo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• i like kate she has to be that way she has 8 kids. and i dont know if jon is cheating if he is he should feel sorry
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 1:52 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I think he just acted poorly, wasn't cheating, but wanted some fun nights out. I think FAME and MONEY which brings FREEDOM b/c of babysitters...but also the fact they haven't gone out enough in years...brings on a bit of 'MID LIFE CRISIS' type stuff. But they should stay together for the family and for love...just get out and have more fun, but not in a naughty way.
    Anonymous

• I think he is playing with fire, whether he's actually cheated or just entertained the idea, I'm not sure. I love Kate, yes she is pushy and overbearing, but I like her anyway. And yes, I like her haircut.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:54 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Her haircut is NASTY...omg change it, please.
    Anonymous

• I love Kate! I think that yes, she's controlling and has OCD, but I imagine that people who have SIX toddlers all at once, would have to be.

And Jon acts like one of the children half the time.

I hope he's not cheating. What kind of a loser cheats when they have 8 kids to think of?
    misselphaba

Answer by misselphaba at 2:10 PM on May. 7, 2009

• i don't think he's cheating but kate can be a little bitchy, hell, i'm bitchy and i only have one child, so does that give MY husband a reason to cheat? no...that's just stupid

i like her and her hair too :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:17 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I think he cheated, or came close to it anyway. There was no reason for him to be out with another woman, any way you look at it.
    Anonymous

• Well if he wants go good luck to him,He is going to pay alot of money in child support.Sorry for him.
    Anonymous