Do you think BRAD and ANGELINA are going to make it?

If you don't, how many more months/years do you give them? How many more kids do you think they'll have or adopt? Do you think they really love each other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• Wow, that's a lot of questions. Honestly, I have no clue....but I'm not going to be surprised if they don't make it. I certainly hope that they do, especially with all those kids involved.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:53 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Nope, broken up by the end of the year, but maybe they'll try to stick it out for a couple years just fo rthe hell of it, but not really be into ea other the whole time.
    Anonymous

• I can't stand her. I'm guessing he will get sick of her holier than thou aloof wet mop personality and it will go down the tubes, but I'm guessing not for a few more years.
    Anonymous

• I could care less about the two of them.
    They are over rated and I feel the average person in this world
    is more important to listen about.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:24 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I don't know but I secretly hope not for long because I can't stand her! I know that's a horrible thing to say but what can you do?
    Anonymous

• I dislike them both and could care less if they both disappeared.

However, in answer to your question...I think they are a Hollywood item that will end just like many things in Hollywood does. I will say within 5 yrs they are split and maybe one more adoption.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:24 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Evenshough you hate them when you look at it ,they have contributed more money than anyone of us.They have their own foundations and love children.You probably can't stand her because she has more money and is prettier than you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on May. 8, 2009