WHO IS HIRING!!!!!

WHO IN THE CHICAGO ARE IS HIRING??? I am looking for a job because I was one of the unfortunate mommys that got hit and laid off right before my daughter's high school graduation!!!!! Are there any mommys who know of anyone hiring for any clerical/office positions in the Chicago are? I am near the Logan Square area. Please contact me with any leads or infor you may have and I will share them with any other moms in my same situation!!!!! Any help is truly appreciated!!!!!!! Thanking You In Advance your friend,

Number_One_Mami!!!!

number_one_mami

Asked by number_one_mami at 1:53 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• No one. Lol, I'm in pretty much the same boat as you.
    Anonymous

• If you can't find a traditional job, you might want to look at online options. Even if it's just to fill the gap between jobs. Work at Home Mommy

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:01 PM on May. 7, 2009

• unfortunatly your best bet is a minimum wage job... MOST of the bigger companies are laying off and if they are not laying off they are not hiring either... very unfortunate. join a work at home group here on cafe mom and see thousands of different opportunities... there are a lot of ways.. and you can do more than one job also.. and if you still need a little bit of pocket cash in your spare time try THIS SITE its free and will NOT take the place of a job, but in your spare time its very easy and fun!

MamaMakinMoney

Answer by MamaMakinMoney at 2:03 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Hello! I am in Chicago, and I do career and job search coaching. The job market here is awful, but there are people finding jobs. I am always happy to help CafeMoms with resumes, cover letters and job search strategies. Finding a full time job really is a full time job.
    -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 2:10 PM on May. 7, 2009

• The problem is every where...there are jobs to be had but 2000 people applying for 2 positions available...all I can say is keep plugging away, dont give up. If you are looking for full time maybe you can apply for part time jobs also and maybe get 2 part times ?? Just trying to help its tough out there I know.
    mbc324

Answer by mbc324 at 2:26 PM on May. 7, 2009

• If you are looking for a home based business. take a look at www.rediscovernow.com/?promo=24395-wealth-health  

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 8:58 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Hi, I have two that are legit and great!
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    *Parties, fun,free website,no inventories no deliveries

and...

http://www.freedomathometeam.com/DAvia/about
    *Daily pay,no selling, no cold-calling, direct deposit available

sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 10:39 PM on May. 9, 2009