How do I make a brown sugar glaze or honey glaze for ham?

amy7243

Asked by amy7243 at 2:14 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Try allrecipes.com. That site is amazing, I bet it will be able to help you!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 2:16 PM on May. 7, 2009

• You can actually buy that in a jar. It's kinda like a pink-red jelly looking stuff. I pour it in a sauce pan and add stuff to it like brown sugar and honey untill i like the taste!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 4:12 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I mix brown sugar or honey with a nice spicy, brown mustard. If I have a jar of maraschino cherries, I will add some of the juice too.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 7:55 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I mix brown sugar, pineapple juice and yellow mustard. I spread it on the ham, then place pineapple slices on the ham and baste with the glaze throughout the cooking.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:37 AM on May. 8, 2009

• google the food network and look up paula deen....shes always got the answer for my cooking needs and disasters...LOL
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 12:03 PM on May. 8, 2009