military moms...

my fiance is in the navy and were about to get married...i have a daughter from a previous marriage (father is not involved and is not on the birth certificate)...when we get married...will she count as a dependent too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on May. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yes no matter who is or isnt on the birth certificate, if she is living with you then she will become his dependent.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:23 PM on May. 7, 2009

• we might not be living together though. hell be on his ship in va and then cali and well be here in pennsylvania.
    Anonymous

• My stepson is covered by his stepdad- and hes a marine. you should be covered as well. Just make sure and talk it over with him, I'm sure it would be about the same as our situation.
    Anonymous