Is this implantation bleeding? PIOG

I am 4 days late for MY normal cycle. BUT only cycle day 29. I tested yesterday and (-) Today I woke and after I used the bathroom i had light spotting. Kinda pink and nothing after. It has only been about an hour or so since but it seems as if my CM is back to creamy/clear. My nipples are hurting even more today than past days too. Do I still have hope or is AF showing late this month? Maybe I ovulated late and it could just be either?

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 2:17 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait a few days and test again. It sounds like it could be either.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:21 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I had spotting throughout both of my pregnancies, I know it's hard but the best advice is to wait, at least two or three more days. Be sure the next text you take is in the morning as soon as you wake, that will give you the best results. Good Luck!
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 2:30 PM on May. 7, 2009