Groom cake....

My fiance is a drummer and for his groom cake I wanted to make him a drum set cake.Does anyone know where I can find a how to or even pics that I can go by?We are doing it ourselves and I cant find anything.

tomsbrandi

Asked by tomsbrandi at 2:29 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You could go very simple and do 3 10inch round layers stack, dowel and then frost and decorate to look like a snare drum..if you could find a stand and improvise legs make it look like a side TOM.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:34 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I would go to google and type in pictures of drum cakes, or check wilton.com to see if they have a cake pan or ebay. I got an old Wilton Cake Pan online from the 70's that was a pan of the car my hubby has that is a classic car that was his dads that he got when his dad died, it was a hit at the wedding, and my hubby couldnt beleive that I found a pan and made the cake exactly like his car.
    Anonymous

• http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&meta=search&type=full&search=drum
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 4:41 PM on May. 7, 2009