Relationship problems

I was trying to get pregnant and one day I went over by my bf's house and catch him naked with another girl. His excuse was that I work too much!!! We've been together for 5 years now. I might be pregnant but and still really want to have his child. Am I crazy for wanting his child?? I don't know if I still want to be with him. What would you do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• no you're not crazy for wanting to keep the baby! but I wouldnt stay with the daddy. he cheated because you work too much? lame excuse. there's no excuse for doing that. i'm so sorry! *once a cheater, always a cheater".
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:45 PM on May. 7, 2009

• No excuse is a good excuse. I would dump him. Don't tell him about the possible pregnancy. Wait until you find out for sure if you are or not. If you are, tell him. If you are not then let him sleep with whoever he wants to. Don't go back to him. Find a man who will stick with you and only you. It is a difficult job raising a child, let alone doing it alone. You will manage but it won't be easy.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 2:45 PM on May. 7, 2009

• That child is a part of you, too. You don't have to be in a relationship with him to have his child.
    Anonymous

• A baby needs a dad who is there for him/her. You will also need help.

Go get counseling.
    Anonymous

• Yes a baby needs a dad who is there for them, but
    you do not need to stay with someone who is not
    faithful.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:52 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Am guessing you might want to watch the movie He's Just Not that Into You....then either accept that he's going to have sex with other women and also use you or walk away. What you do with the baby is up to you.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:29 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Never darken that man's door again, nor allow your door to be darkened by him. Baby or not, he's out of your life because if he's going to treat you this way now, it's only going to get worse.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:43 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Seems like all the previous posts covered it! I'm sorry you had to go through that! YOU have to decide if you want to stay in a relationship where you will never completely trust your BF, I personally couldn't stay with a man that cheated on me.. pregnant or not. You deserve better.... You have been with him for five years! where is the respect and love? Dont let him fool you with his LAME excuses, see it for what it is and dont waste another minute on this loser! Good Luck!
    tazcentral

Answer by tazcentral at 3:53 PM on May. 7, 2009

• stay away from him. That is a stupid excuse from him. . there is NO excuse for cheating.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:55 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I'm sorry he broke your heart like that. I take it he knew you were trying to get pregnant? If so, he's an even bigger jerk than the typical cheater because if he catches something, some STD's can cause miscarriage or stillbirths as well as birth defects.
    Personally, if I was pregnant I might be happy, but that does not mean I would have to stay with him. He cheated on you and used a really bad excuse. Your heart is breaking right now, so my advice is to let him go and not worry about being pregnant right now, if you are, it's a done deal but you need time to recover emotionally and you can figure out the rest later. Try not to think about the possibility of pregnancy until you see the positive test and don't let that cause you to take him back until you are ready IF you're ever ready.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:00 PM on May. 7, 2009